Chinese Industry's Profit Rose 19.1 Percent Annually
The profits of Chinese industrial companies rose 19.1% year on year as of June. The information is provided by China's statistical bureau, Reuters reports, quoted by Focus.
For the first half of 2017, industry profits were up 22% over the same period last year.
The total profit for June was $ 107.83 billion, recording a growth of 16.7% compared to May.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction