Chinese Industry's Profit Rose 19.1 Percent Annually
The profits of Chinese industrial companies rose 19.1% year on year as of June. The information is provided by China's statistical bureau, Reuters reports, quoted by Focus.
For the first half of 2017, industry profits were up 22% over the same period last year.
The total profit for June was $ 107.83 billion, recording a growth of 16.7% compared to May.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry