Missed Opportunities and Poor Play in Defense Failed Ludogorets in Israel
Ludogorets is facing an elimination from the Champions League after an unpleasant defeat of 0:2 from Apoel (Beer Sheva) in the first match of the third round of the most commercial club tournament. Reported Sportal.
Nwakaeme scored in the 19th minute, and in 79th Ohana scored a second goal.
The result could have been quite different, but Wanderson did not manage to score from three clear positions. For the serious loss, as a numerical expression, the fault is mainly due to poor defense of the Razgrad players, as the four defenders and the two defensive midfielder made many simple errors.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League