International Sports Tournament For People With Disabilities Took Place in Kyustendil
An international sports tournament for people with disabilities took place in Kyustendil.
More than 200 participants took part, representing Poland, Turkey, Macedonia and Bulgaria, reported BNT.
The tournament is part of a year-long project run by the “START” association for people with disabilities from Poznan, Poland.
The project aims for the participants from the four different countries to share stories and culture, as well as advice on habits and best practices.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Almost 40% of Bulgarians Stay in the Cold at Home
- » Facebook Security Chief is Reportedly Leaving the Company in Wake of Russian Disinformation Scandal
- » Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt