International Sports Tournament For People With Disabilities Took Place in Kyustendil
An international sports tournament for people with disabilities took place in Kyustendil.
More than 200 participants took part, representing Poland, Turkey, Macedonia and Bulgaria, reported BNT.
The tournament is part of a year-long project run by the “START” association for people with disabilities from Poznan, Poland.
The project aims for the participants from the four different countries to share stories and culture, as well as advice on habits and best practices.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum