International Sports Tournament For People With Disabilities Took Place in Kyustendil
An international sports tournament for people with disabilities took place in Kyustendil.
More than 200 participants took part, representing Poland, Turkey, Macedonia and Bulgaria, reported BNT.
The tournament is part of a year-long project run by the “START” association for people with disabilities from Poznan, Poland.
The project aims for the participants from the four different countries to share stories and culture, as well as advice on habits and best practices.
- » George Soros Donated USD 18 Billion to Open Society Foundations
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Clashes Between Police and Protesters Against Corruption in Kiev
- » Today is the European Day Against Human Trafficking