Sand Sculptures Festival to Take Place in Burgas
For another year in Burgas will take place the Sand Sculptures Festival 2017. A total of 21 sand sculpture artists from Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Turkey, Germany, Latvia, Portugal and Russia are displaying their works at the 10th Festival of Sand Figures – Sand Tales – which opened in Ezero (Lake) park in the sea capital of Bulgaria.
According to the Burgas municipality, which is one of the organisers, this will be the largest festival and will last from July to end of September.
Also according to their words it presents the best of previous festival editions. Every sculpture corresponds, thematically, to a previous edition, though each has a new vision, a new story to tell, a fresh emotion to convey, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
5,600 tons of sand went into the making of 50 figures of book and film charakters, combined in a total of more than 20 compositions.
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October
- » Sofia Independent Film Festival to Support Bulgarian Cinema
- » “Creativity and Misery'' Exhibition Presents the Essence of the Human Emotional Aspect