Lisbon Revealed as Host City of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest
Portuguese Television and the European Broadcasting Union chose Lisbon to host Eurovision 2018, reported BGNES.
The organizers announced that the semi-finals will be held on May 8 and 10 and the final of the competition on May 12.
Portugal became the host country of the song contest, thanks to the victory of Salvador Sobral at Eurovision 2017 in Kiev.
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- » Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
- » For the First Time Berlinale will Start with an Animated Film