Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
Criminalists monitor against the transportation of illegal immigrants, trafficking of weapons and stolen goods, reported BNT.
The purpose of the inspections is also to reduce road accidents.
Analyses show that major road accidents involving trucks and buses result in more deaths and injuries, compared to other road accidents.
The lorry drivers who were interviewed near Blagoevgrad largely agree that more checks are a good idea.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act