Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
Criminalists monitor against the transportation of illegal immigrants, trafficking of weapons and stolen goods, reported BNT.
The purpose of the inspections is also to reduce road accidents.
Analyses show that major road accidents involving trucks and buses result in more deaths and injuries, compared to other road accidents.
The lorry drivers who were interviewed near Blagoevgrad largely agree that more checks are a good idea.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban