Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
Criminalists monitor against the transportation of illegal immigrants, trafficking of weapons and stolen goods, reported BNT.
The purpose of the inspections is also to reduce road accidents.
Analyses show that major road accidents involving trucks and buses result in more deaths and injuries, compared to other road accidents.
The lorry drivers who were interviewed near Blagoevgrad largely agree that more checks are a good idea.
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia