Donald Trump 'Joked' about Firing the Minister of Healthcare if Obamacare is not Repealed
President Donald Trump plans to sack the health minister Tom Price if the US Congress does not vote again in favor of abolishing the current Obama health insurance system. Reports BGNES.
This was what he said on Monday during the annual Virginia Boyscout National Meeting ... as a joke. "It will be good for him to provide (the votes to cancel Obamacare)," the president said, pointing to the head of the department.
"Otherwise, I will say," Tom, you are fired, and I will hire another. "Today, on Tuesday, the US Congress is expected to re-vote on a bill to remove the basic regulations in Obamacare, an initiative that is key to Republicans and Trump, as he considers it a top priority of his administration The "repeal and replacement" of Obama's healthcare reform.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia
- » Austrian Election Winner Sebastian Kurz Prepares for Talks form Government