The Dismantling of the Monument before the National Palace of Culture has Resumed
After another temporary freezing of the dismantling of the monument "1300 years Bulgaria" due to problems with the hydraulics of the excavator, the demolition of the monument was resumed. Reports Mediapool.
A new and more powerful arrow destroys the concrete structures this time. One of the three concrete structures of the monument has been removed, the destruction of the monument continues.
After the demolition of the monument is finished and the terrain is cleared, the War Memorial of the First and the Sixth Infantry Regiment will be restored.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country