Bulgarians Died in Montenegro in a Jet Incident
A Bulgarian citizen has died in the Montenegrin resort of Budva, after a Serb with a jet crashed into the water bike on which he was, according to Serbian newspapers, quoted by bTV.
Police arrested a Serb suspected of the crash.
The incident took place around 20 am local time yesterday. Initially the Bulgarian was in a good condition but died on the way to the hospital.
A Serbian citizen has been detained for up to 72 hours.
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Bus Caught on Fire on the Boulevard "Tsarigradsko Shose"
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » 40-Year-Old Woman Falls to Her Death From the Bridge ''Vitinya'' While Trying to Make Selfie