Bulgarians Died in Montenegro in a Jet Incident
A Bulgarian citizen has died in the Montenegrin resort of Budva, after a Serb with a jet crashed into the water bike on which he was, according to Serbian newspapers, quoted by bTV.
Police arrested a Serb suspected of the crash.
The incident took place around 20 am local time yesterday. Initially the Bulgarian was in a good condition but died on the way to the hospital.
A Serbian citizen has been detained for up to 72 hours.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland