Bulgarian Minister of Justice: 'A New Prison to be Built in Kremikovtzi'
There's a plan to build a new prison with a personnel training center on the territory of Kremikovtzi. The prison will have 200 cells for 400 prisoners. This was stated by the Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva in response to a question during the weekly parliamentary control, reported bTV.
''It will have a total area of 7,500 sq. M. Its construction should begin in the beginning of 2018'', Tsacheva said.
''The prison will meet all European standards. The financing of the project will be under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism'', the minister explained.
Tsetska Tsacheva also added that during the last three years many prison dormitories and prisons have been renovated in Burgas, Varna, Lovech, Stara Zagora and others.
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October