Electricity Distribution Company EVN Advises Big Sea Resorts for Reasonable Use of Energy
During the active tourist season reasonable use of electrical energy is vital for the tourist establishments on the Black Sea coast. This is why EVN offers advises to the biggest consumers on how to be more efficient and prevent any disturbances. Reports Rodopi Press.
First of all it is important that places like hotels, shopping centers and entertainments sites watch their energy loads during peak hours – in the afternoon and in the evening. They should not exceed the declared capacity of the electric power to which they are connected to the electricity distribution network. This will reduce the risk of electrical interference for these objects.
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
- » About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
- » The EU's Dependence on Gas Imports will Increase to 83% in 2040
- » CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
- » Rising Urges Bulgaria to Meet Nuclear Power Potential