Lilyana Pavlova Interrogated About NDK
Investigators have questioned Lilyana Pavlova, Minister of Bulgaria’s EU Council Presidency, as a witness, the Bulgarian National Television reported, quoted by inews.bg.
She was questioned in connection with the charges against Miroslav Borshoch, former manager of the National Palace of Culture (NDK).
Until recently, Minister Pavlova was the principal of NDK.
Her interrogation follows the questioning of Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev in connection with the same charges.
"I gave testimonials, for my motives and as well as my arguments. They are the same which I said during the interrogation by the Committee of Inquiry, there is nothing new and nothing different," Pavlova said.
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia