KTB Case Went to the Court
''The Corporate Commercial Bank'' case went to the court. Tzvetan Vassilev and 17 other bankers and financiers will stand on the dock, reported bTV.
Early this morning, 12,000 pages of indictment had been moved from the offices of the Prosecutor's Office to the Special Criminal Court.
Vasilev was the majority owner of Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank or KTB), which collapsed in the summer of 2014 following a bank run and was later declared insolvent.
Over 400 witnesses in the case have 90 expert reports. Witnesses include former and current politicians, trade unionists, journalists. One of the main witnesses is Nikolay Barekov
So far, in Europe there has never been any charge of an organized criminal group of bankers.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway