Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
Ludogorets defeated Zalgiris with a 4-1 in a match rematch from the second preliminary round of the Champions League. The Bulgarian champion compensated for the 1: 2 loss in the first match in Lithuania. With a total score of 5: 3, the "eagles" qualified for the third round of the race, where they will meet the champion of Israel - Apoel Beer-Sheva. Reports Sportal.
Nyuiadzi gave the visitors a lead in the 15th minute, but the Razgrad players came to an impressive turn. At 41th minute Nathanel equalized. In the 55th minute Wanderson scored for 2: 1, and a minute later Keseru raised to 3: 1. In 74th Keseru scored for 4: 1.
The new goalkeeper Jorge Broun made an official debut for the "eagles".
Ludogorets was like a another team compared to the first match and especially in the second half completely defeated its opponent. Georgi Dermendjiev's players did not leave any chance to their opponent and victory could have been much more impressive.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama