The President Rumen Radev to Meet the Vice-President of the European Commission
Head of State Rumen Radev will meet with the Vice-President of the European Commission and Commissioner for Employment, Economic Growth, Investment and Competitiveness Jyrki Katainen. Reported Focus.
This was announced by the press secretary of the head of state.
The meeting will be held on July 20th at 4 pm at Dondukov 2
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No New Recommendations From EC, Great Progress has been Made
- » EC Report: Bulgaria has Made Progress, but Still More Work is Needed
- » Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
- » EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"
- » The EC will Present its Report on Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria is Engaged in Permanent Defense Cooperation in the EU