The President Rumen Radev to Meet the Vice-President of the European Commission
Head of State Rumen Radev will meet with the Vice-President of the European Commission and Commissioner for Employment, Economic Growth, Investment and Competitiveness Jyrki Katainen. Reported Focus.
This was announced by the press secretary of the head of state.
The meeting will be held on July 20th at 4 pm at Dondukov 2
- » ''Information Services'' Will Develop the Website of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » The Brussels Report on Bulgaria will be Released in November
- » By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
- » 250 000 BGN Will Cost the Office Equipment for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU
- » Netherlands is also Against Bulgaria Entering Schengen
- » The German Interior Minister is Skeptical About Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen