The President Rumen Radev to Meet the Vice-President of the European Commission
Head of State Rumen Radev will meet with the Vice-President of the European Commission and Commissioner for Employment, Economic Growth, Investment and Competitiveness Jyrki Katainen. Reported Focus.
This was announced by the press secretary of the head of state.
The meeting will be held on July 20th at 4 pm at Dondukov 2
- » Borisov to the MEPs: If there is so much Corruption, How are we Always First in Elections (Video)
- » Boyko Borisov Presents the Presidency's Priorities to the European Parliament
- » Experts Argue Whether Prices Would Rise if Bulgaria Introduces the Euro
- » The Speech of Donald Tusk Delivered in Bulgarian (Video)
- » Euronews: Bulgaria is Applying for Schengen by Strictly Guarding its Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria is Third in the EU to be Financed by the Juncker Plan in Respect to GDP