More than BGN 355 Milion in the Fund 'Security of Electric Power Supply
Over BGN 355 million are the funds collected in 2016 in the "Security of the Electricity System" fund, shows a report, adopted by the Council of Ministers, a reporter of BGNES reported.
By law, the Fund collects 5% of the monthly revenues from electricity sales to producers and importers in the country, revenues from the transmission system operator for access and transmission of electricity, passages from the transmission system operators for access and transmission of natural gas.
The costs of the fund's maintenance in 2016 amounts to BGN 131,900. The document was adopted by the Managing Board of the Fund in March this year and audited by the National Audit Office.
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia