Pharmacies in Uruguay are Now Selling Marijuana for Recreational Use
Uruguay will become the first country in the world where marijuana will be sold in drugstores, AFP reported.
At this point, only 16 pharmacies across the country with a population of 3.4 million will sell the mild drug. The Uruguayan authorities have failed to agree on the issue with large pharmaceutical chains.
Cannabis will be sold at a price of $ 1.30 per gram. Everyone who entered the list of users will have the right to buy a maximum of 10 grams per week. According to latest data, nearly 5,000 people have been listed on May 2 in the list of marijuana users.
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa
- » German Intelligence Warns of Increased Chinese Cyber Spying
- » Macron Tells Netanyahu that US Recognition of Jerusalem is Threat to Peace
- » Protesters and Police Clash Outside US Embassy in Beirut
- » Iraq Holds Military Parade Celebrating Victory Over Islamic State