Pharmacies in Uruguay are Now Selling Marijuana for Recreational Use
Uruguay will become the first country in the world where marijuana will be sold in drugstores, AFP reported.
At this point, only 16 pharmacies across the country with a population of 3.4 million will sell the mild drug. The Uruguayan authorities have failed to agree on the issue with large pharmaceutical chains.
Cannabis will be sold at a price of $ 1.30 per gram. Everyone who entered the list of users will have the right to buy a maximum of 10 grams per week. According to latest data, nearly 5,000 people have been listed on May 2 in the list of marijuana users.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North