Summer Uniforms for Prison Guards to be Delivered in the Autumn
The General Directorate of Execution of Punishment has issued a public order for the supply of summer uniforms to the wardens, but the precedent is that people will get them around mid-autumn, so they may eventually be worn next summer .
The value of the order is at least BGN 70,000, excluding VAT. The deadline for submission of documents is July 20th, and if there is no appeal, the delivery must be done within three months. One month after the beginning of the autumn. GIDHs planned to receive 188 summer costumes, 486 summer shirts, 1259 knitted blouses and 120 summer hats.
It is understood from the documentation that most of the uniforms will be made of polyester or 50/50 polyester-cotton. The documentation does not specify which guards will get uniforms, and it is not known why there is such a serious discrepancy between the number of ordered blouses and summer suits. iNews.bg
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia