Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
The roof of Sofia's emblematic "Vishneva" bus stop has been burned, bTV reported according to information by the Ministry of Interior press office.
The NGO "Save Sofia" published photos of the fire on Facebook.
The incident happened earlier this morning.
So far, the reasons for the fire are not clear, but the Ministry of Interior explained that the building holds inert materials for the maintenance of the tram rails.
Currently, police and fire teams make damage reviews. An investigation has began to look into the cause of the fire.
There are currently no data for injured people.
Tram traffic is normal.
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester
- » 21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
- » Russian Journalist Died after Falling from a Balcony
- » A Minibus with Children Crashed near Veliko Tarnovo