Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
The roof of Sofia's emblematic "Vishneva" bus stop has been burned, bTV reported according to information by the Ministry of Interior press office.
The NGO "Save Sofia" published photos of the fire on Facebook.
The incident happened earlier this morning.
So far, the reasons for the fire are not clear, but the Ministry of Interior explained that the building holds inert materials for the maintenance of the tram rails.
Currently, police and fire teams make damage reviews. An investigation has began to look into the cause of the fire.
There are currently no data for injured people.
Tram traffic is normal.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital