The Minister of Transport and Information Technologies to Work for 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
'We will work towards establishing 5G mobile network across Bulgaria', said Minister Ivaylo Moskovski during non-official meeting of ministers and representatives of telecommunication companies, reported Nespaper Sega.
The congress is today in Tallinn, Estonia. All the ministers signed a declaration named “Providing 5G success for Europe''.
Minister Moskovski supported the initiative for the development of connected society with the use of New technologies based on high speed networks.
“Establishing and developing 5G mobile network across all sectors of the industry and in the daily life of ordinary people will lead to improvement of the digital market”, declared Moskovski.
By 2020 it is expected that there will be 26 billion connected devices and 70% of the population will have a smartphone. This kind of connection is the foundation of digital healthcare, energy management and autonomous vehicles.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No New Recommendations From EC, Great Progress has been Made
- » EC Report: Bulgaria has Made Progress, but Still More Work is Needed
- » Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
- » EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"
- » The EC will Present its Report on Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria is Engaged in Permanent Defense Cooperation in the EU