High Awards For Bulgarian Students at the Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge
Bulgarian students have won high awards at the Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC), reported bTV.
The third participation of Bulgaria in the prestigious competition ended with impressive success - 7 gold, 1 silver and 6 bronze medals.
A total of 14 children from the 2nd to the 8th grade participated - from Stara Zagora, Dobrich, Gabrovo, Rousse, Plovdiv, Varna and Sofia.
They have won this right after winning the quotas for participation in the competition held in April in Sofia, Stara Zagora and Varna.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth