High Awards For Bulgarian Students at the Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge
Bulgarian students have won high awards at the Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC), reported bTV.
The third participation of Bulgaria in the prestigious competition ended with impressive success - 7 gold, 1 silver and 6 bronze medals.
A total of 14 children from the 2nd to the 8th grade participated - from Stara Zagora, Dobrich, Gabrovo, Rousse, Plovdiv, Varna and Sofia.
They have won this right after winning the quotas for participation in the competition held in April in Sofia, Stara Zagora and Varna.
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School
- » Bulgaria Climbed 10 Positions in the European Gender Equality Index
- » Medieval Grave Excavated in Southern Bulgaria