Bulgarians Raise a Monument of Levski in Canada
The first dig for the construction of a monument of Vasil Levski was made in the courtyard of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church "St Dimitar" in Brampton, a city-satellite of Toronto, the Bulgarian Horizons newspaper reported on Facebook.
A memorial plaque is placed at the place where the monument will be. The event is initiated by the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Bulgaria Ignat Kanev and the Church Board of Trustees with the assistance of the Bulgarian Consulate General in Toronto. Dozens of Bulgarians came to the memorial event, among them a was a large group with blouses with the image of the Apostle, the newspaper adds.
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe