6km Queue at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
Traffic is intense on the Bulgarian-Turkish border. There is a 6 km queue of cars at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, due to technical problems on the Turkish side, reported bTV.
The difficulty is related to the handling of cargo vehicles and passport control of the passengers. " Kapıkule’’ - Turkish border crossing point in Edirne Province also stopped working for a while. Yesterday, for the same reason, the border was completely closed for two hours.
Border Police advise is all travelers to use Lesovo and Malko Tarnovo border checkpoints.
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck