Referendum Against the President of Venezuela
More than 7 million people have voted on the referendum that was created by the opposition of the president of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro. The vote is symbolic and is pointed against the politics of Maduro who is trying to change the constitution, reports NOVA.
At least one person has been killed in firing in fornt of a polling station in capital Caracas. Another three are injured. The number of people died during the protests in the South American country in the last 3 months is nearly 100.
- » Sri Lanka Navy Saved Drowning Elephants
- » Rome Might have to go on Water Regime as Early as Next Week
- » Poland's President Vetoes Judicial Reforms After Protests
- » Twelve American Paratroopers have gone through a Hospital after an Excercice in Romania
- » Turkish Newspaper Journalists Face Terrorism Trial
- » Mass Arrests at Protest in Ankara