Referendum Against the President of Venezuela
More than 7 million people have voted on the referendum that was created by the opposition of the president of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro. The vote is symbolic and is pointed against the politics of Maduro who is trying to change the constitution, reports NOVA.
At least one person has been killed in firing in fornt of a polling station in capital Caracas. Another three are injured. The number of people died during the protests in the South American country in the last 3 months is nearly 100.
- » France Clears Hundreds of Migrants From Wood Near Calais
- » Trump Administration Red Tape Tangles Up Visas for Skilled Foreigners
- » Catalonia Referendum: Spanish Raid on Unipost Deals Blow to Vote
- » Iraqi Forces 'Attack Last IS Bastion on Syria Border'
- » Huge Earthquake Topples Buildings, Killing Nearly 250
- » British Police Arrest Third Man in London Tube Attack Investigation