1st Marathon For Dogs and Owners Was Held in Varna
Society | July 16, 2017, Sunday // 17:55| Views: | Comments: 0
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
In Varna, at the Sea Garden was held the first marathon for dogs and owners, reported BGNES.
The participants walked 1 km distance though the alleys in the park guided by the professional trainer Asen Arolski from AATraining and their new friends from foundation Animal Hope Varna.
The main purpose of the competition is to make the owners to be more active along with their pets and to share positive energy from the active living, establishing strong and heathy relationship.
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » A Flu Epidemic was Announced in Dimitrovgrad, Tryavna and Dryanovo
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)