1st Marathon For Dogs and Owners Was Held in Varna
Society | July 16, 2017, Sunday // 17:55| Views: | Comments: 0
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
In Varna, at the Sea Garden was held the first marathon for dogs and owners, reported BGNES.
The participants walked 1 km distance though the alleys in the park guided by the professional trainer Asen Arolski from AATraining and their new friends from foundation Animal Hope Varna.
The main purpose of the competition is to make the owners to be more active along with their pets and to share positive energy from the active living, establishing strong and heathy relationship.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » Residents of Lesbos Against Refugees on the Greek Island
- » Heathrow's Bears Return with Warm Christmas Advertising (Video)
- » Free Video Lessons for the Underwater World for Children
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Children - Highest Risk of Poverty in the EU
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)