1st Marathon For Dogs and Owners Was Held in Varna
Society | July 16, 2017, Sunday // 17:55| Views: | Comments: 0
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
In Varna, at the Sea Garden was held the first marathon for dogs and owners, reported BGNES.
The participants walked 1 km distance though the alleys in the park guided by the professional trainer Asen Arolski from AATraining and their new friends from foundation Animal Hope Varna.
The main purpose of the competition is to make the owners to be more active along with their pets and to share positive energy from the active living, establishing strong and heathy relationship.
- » Hurricane Maria Regains Strength After Battering Dominica
- » Paris Climate Aim 'Still Achievable'
- » 215,000 Eggs Containing Fipronil Were Found in Plovdiv
- » NIMH: Mostly sunny weather today, with temperatures of up to 29°-34°
- » Scientists Predict Climate Catastrophe by 2100
- » Students Introduce Projects for the Renovation of Varna
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)