Rescuers Have Found the Body of the Girl Who Drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
Rescuers have found the body of a girl from the Czech Republic, who drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort on Thursday, Czech television NOVA reported on Saturday, citing the Czech ambassador to Bulgaria Dušan Štrauch, quoted by Radio Praha.
The 11-year-old girl, reportedly of Vietnamese origin, drowned after she had been carried away by a strong underwater currant.
A 61-year-old Czech woman, who was accompanying the girl, drowned while trying to save the girl.
The incident happened outside work hours, when there was no rescuer on the beach.
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
- » Human Mistake was the Reason Military Chopper Crashed in the Black Sea