Rescuers Have Found the Body of the Girl Who Drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
Rescuers have found the body of a girl from the Czech Republic, who drowned in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort on Thursday, Czech television NOVA reported on Saturday, citing the Czech ambassador to Bulgaria Dušan Štrauch, quoted by Radio Praha.
The 11-year-old girl, reportedly of Vietnamese origin, drowned after she had been carried away by a strong underwater currant.
A 61-year-old Czech woman, who was accompanying the girl, drowned while trying to save the girl.
The incident happened outside work hours, when there was no rescuer on the beach.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital