15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 15 illegal migrants in the region of Svilengrad, reported bTV.
The border guards received a signal on Sunday morning, around 8 am by MP Elena Yoncheva who was in the area at that time.
Border patrols were sent to the site and they discovered a group of seven children, four men and four women who explained that they were citizens of Syria.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » 'Albania wants an American military base on its soil'
- » Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
- » There are Two Guards at every Kilometer of the Bulgarian Border
- » The Pentagon Offered Turkey an Alternative to the Russian s-400
- » Illegal Migrant Flow on Aegean on Rise Again