15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 15 illegal migrants in the region of Svilengrad, reported bTV.
The border guards received a signal on Sunday morning, around 8 am by MP Elena Yoncheva who was in the area at that time.
Border patrols were sent to the site and they discovered a group of seven children, four men and four women who explained that they were citizens of Syria.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » American Warships Entered the Black Sea
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » PM: The North Atlantic Treaty Remains the Main Guarantor For the Collective Defense of European Allies
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Security and Defense Are a Global Problem
- » Borisov: There is no Better Protected Border than the One Between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » The United States will Transfer Military Equipment Worth USD 1.3 billion to Europe