15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 15 illegal migrants in the region of Svilengrad, reported bTV.
The border guards received a signal on Sunday morning, around 8 am by MP Elena Yoncheva who was in the area at that time.
Border patrols were sent to the site and they discovered a group of seven children, four men and four women who explained that they were citizens of Syria.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » Erdogan: Turkey is taking Steps for the Acquiring of Ballistic Missiles
- » Border Officers will Receive the Right to Conduct Investigations
- » The US Senate Approved a Huge Budget of USD 700 Billion for the Pentagon
- » Military Training near North Korea by China, Russia, the United States and South Korea
- » The Turkish Army Organizes Military Exercises to the Border with Iraq
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere