15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 15 illegal migrants in the region of Svilengrad, reported bTV.
The border guards received a signal on Sunday morning, around 8 am by MP Elena Yoncheva who was in the area at that time.
Border patrols were sent to the site and they discovered a group of seven children, four men and four women who explained that they were citizens of Syria.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » Interpol has a List of 173 Terrorists Planning Attacks in Europe
- » Novo Selo Training Polygon Hosted the Biggest Multinational Exercise Saber Guardian 2017
- » The Pentagon Criticized Turkey for Publishing Secret Military Information
- » 18 International Trains Checked in Hungary, 2 of Them Heading for Romania due to Bomb Alert
- » Bulgaria is Sending Military Personnel in Kosovo
- » State Agency For National Security: 'No data on Bulgarians in Middle East Conflict Zone'