Beaches on the Black Sea Cost Inaccessible For People With Disabilities
Beaches on the Black Sea coast become more and more inaccessible for people with disabilities, reported bTV. That is why they are forced to watch the sea from a distance.
A 100-meter-long wooden walkway to allow wheelchair access costs about USD 2,000.
The Ministry of Tourism has explained that they advise tenants to put such facilities, but can not oblige them.
Some tenants also propose to build ramps for people with disabilities if the ministry deducts funds from the beach fee.
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Women-Only Music Festival for Sweden After Rape Complaints
- » Global Economic Competitiveness Index: Bulgaria Ranks 49th Out of 137 Countries
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Nebraska Department of Agriculture Announces Soybean Agreement with Bulgaria