Beaches on the Black Sea Cost Inaccessible For People With Disabilities
Beaches on the Black Sea coast become more and more inaccessible for people with disabilities, reported bTV. That is why they are forced to watch the sea from a distance.
A 100-meter-long wooden walkway to allow wheelchair access costs about USD 2,000.
The Ministry of Tourism has explained that they advise tenants to put such facilities, but can not oblige them.
Some tenants also propose to build ramps for people with disabilities if the ministry deducts funds from the beach fee.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire