Beaches on the Black Sea Cost Inaccessible For People With Disabilities
Beaches on the Black Sea coast become more and more inaccessible for people with disabilities, reported bTV. That is why they are forced to watch the sea from a distance.
A 100-meter-long wooden walkway to allow wheelchair access costs about USD 2,000.
The Ministry of Tourism has explained that they advise tenants to put such facilities, but can not oblige them.
Some tenants also propose to build ramps for people with disabilities if the ministry deducts funds from the beach fee.
- » There is an Increase of 6.9% of the Receipts From Social Protection Contributions
- » Tobacco Products and Bottled Alcoholic Beverages will be Sold with a New Excise Label
- » No New Funding of Rehabilitation of Compartment Buildings in 2018
- » East European wines: Bulgaria’s Cheap and Cheerful Best, The Guardian
- » Infrastructure Investments in Bulgaria will Continue in 2018
- » AFP: Bulgarian Village Goes Chinese in Yoghurt Craze