ATM Machine was Stolen in Leicester With a Backhoe
Thieves have picked up an ATM in the British city of Leicester.
Robbery footage was circulated on the local police Facebook. In a post on the social media they said if someone recognizes the vehicles they should tell the authorities.
Before picking up the device, thieves break the facade of the building where the machine is built with a Bobcat excavator. Next to the excavator are a silver pickup and black "Audi".
The crime was committed on July 10 evening, and the thieves are still being unidentified.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town