Former Peru President Detained for Money Laundering
Former Peru President Ollanta Humala and his wife received a precautionary detention measure for 18 months.
A Peruvian judge issued an arrest warrant to Humala and his wife Nadine Heredia for money laundering and settling criminal organization.
Humala and Heredia will be in jail for 18 months. They both dismissed all charges.
Humala left the presidency on July 28, 2016. He had presidential immunity, which was in power when there were investigations during his presidency.
- » Huge New Screen in London's Picadilly Circus will Display Ads Based on Nearby Cars and People
- » Nearly 40 People were Detained in Istanbul in Operation Against Islamic State
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » North Korea Wants to Become Allies with Iran Against the United States
- » Puigdemont Proposed Negotiations with Madrid Without Clarity About his Intentions
- » North Korea was Behind the Global Cyber Attacks with the Virus WannaCry