Germany and France plan united tax system
One of the main objectives in the meeting between the German and the French governments will be harmonization of the tax systems of both countries. Germany and France will create a 1 billion euro fund for financing digital investitions. That was reported by French president Emmanuel Macron.
Moreover, there are plans for the development of nanotechnologies. But the most important question which the German and the French ministers will discuss is the harmonizing and unification of the rules for corporate taxes.
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy
- » Developing Countries' Debt has Doubled in the Last 10 Years
- » Bulgarian Central Bank to Enforce Guidelines on Bad Loans by End of 2017
- » Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
- » A Protest Against the Limitation of Cash Payments in Sofia