Dinko the 'Migrant Hunter' is Held in Custody for a Beating
The businessman from Yambol Dinko Vulev who became popular as the “migrant hunter” is held for 24 hours for beating an employee, reported BTV on Thursday. The victim claims that there was even an attempt of kidnapping. According to initial information Vulev accused the man of stealing from him.
There are also several ongoing investigations about the actions of Vulev about inciting discrimination, violence and hate based on ethnic and national identity. On top of that, this April his girlfriend accused him of beating her due to jealousy.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System