Traffic to the Southern Bulgarian Resorts to Pass Outside Burgas
During the summer, there will be a new facilitаtion for all drivers traveling to the South Black Sea coast. From today the traffic to the resorts South of Burgas has been exported outside the city, reported bTV.
At the entrance of the sea town, coming from the Trakia highway, they will turn right into the new road link and thus will pass through Burgas without entering the city and without waiting for a traffic light.
An important detail for drivers is that in order to take advantage of the new four-lane southern road, they must omit the old Kameno.
Ivan Gyulev of "Safety and Traffic Organization" said they would ask the Bulgarian Traffic Police for assistance in the first days to guide the drivers.
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments
- » Bulgaria Provides over BGN 720 Thousand for Humanitarian Aid for Poor Countries
- » GERB: The EC Report is an Objective Assessment of the Government's Work