Traffic to the Southern Bulgarian Resorts to Pass Outside Burgas
During the summer, there will be a new facilitаtion for all drivers traveling to the South Black Sea coast. From today the traffic to the resorts South of Burgas has been exported outside the city, reported bTV.
At the entrance of the sea town, coming from the Trakia highway, they will turn right into the new road link and thus will pass through Burgas without entering the city and without waiting for a traffic light.
An important detail for drivers is that in order to take advantage of the new four-lane southern road, they must omit the old Kameno.
Ivan Gyulev of "Safety and Traffic Organization" said they would ask the Bulgarian Traffic Police for assistance in the first days to guide the drivers.
- » The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra
- » Prosecutor General Tsatsarov Moves to Lift Immunity of GERB MP Zhivko Matinov
- » Bulgarian Minister of Justice: 'A New Prison to be Built in Kremikovtzi'
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party to Ask the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office to Publish a List of Politicians Funded by KTB
- » The Swedish Tourist who Attacked a Hotel Worker in Sunny Beach has been Released from Custody
- » Customs officers Found over 260 Liters of Illegally Produced Alcohol from an Internet Ad