5 Storks Were Rescued in Veliko Turnovo District
Residents of the villages of Slomer, Maslarovo and Klimentovo in Veliko Turnovo region have reported in the regional eco-inspection that they have found wounded storks, reported BNT.
Their nests were destroyed by the storm and the hail at the beginning of July. The birds were in a helpless state. In addition to environmentalists, a firefighting team and a local power distribution company joined the Storks Rescue operation. It turned out that the birds had injuries because they fell from the nests and their wings were broken. They were sent for treatment at the rescue center in Stara Zagora.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
- » The Eco Minster Re-launched the Idea of Banning Coal with Sulfur and Ash
- » The Storm Ophelia Passed through Scotland and North England