5 Storks Were Rescued in Veliko Turnovo District
Residents of the villages of Slomer, Maslarovo and Klimentovo in Veliko Turnovo region have reported in the regional eco-inspection that they have found wounded storks, reported BNT.
Their nests were destroyed by the storm and the hail at the beginning of July. The birds were in a helpless state. In addition to environmentalists, a firefighting team and a local power distribution company joined the Storks Rescue operation. It turned out that the birds had injuries because they fell from the nests and their wings were broken. They were sent for treatment at the rescue center in Stara Zagora.
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » Sunday Brings Cold, Rain and Snow Across the Country
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C