EU Has Secured EUR 220M for Western Balkan Companies
The EU is preparing the Western Balkan countries for the day when they will become a part of the EU's single economic system, EU Enlargement Commissioner Johannes Hahn said in Trieste Wednesday, adding that an additional EUR 220 million had been secured for countries of the region, reported Tanjug.
The funds will go to around 6,000 companies in the region, Hahn said at a business forum held as part of the Western Balkans Six Summit in Trieste.
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
- » Google Overhauls Gmail to Lure Businesses Away from Microsoft
- » Forecast: Half a Million Professionals from Third-countries will Come to Bulgaria
- » Old Buildings in the Center of Plovdiv Will be Renewed with European Funds