According to the "Northern League" Italian Ports Must Be Closed for Migrants
The leader of the Italian anti-immigrant and anti-european party "Northern League" Matteo Salvini said the only response to immigration should be to block rescue ships and shut down Italian ports, the French press reported.
“Former center-left Prime Minister Mateo Renci this week said that we can not accept all immigrants to Italy," Salvini told foreign journalists.
"The difference between him and us is that he is the one who voted for all these outrageous agreements with Europe, making Italy the refugee camp of Europe," he added.
According to him, the only answer to the problem of immigration is "to block ships (which save migrants), to close the ports and guard the borders" of Italy. Reported by Mediapool.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018