According to the "Northern League" Italian Ports Must Be Closed for Migrants
The leader of the Italian anti-immigrant and anti-european party "Northern League" Matteo Salvini said the only response to immigration should be to block rescue ships and shut down Italian ports, the French press reported.
“Former center-left Prime Minister Mateo Renci this week said that we can not accept all immigrants to Italy," Salvini told foreign journalists.
"The difference between him and us is that he is the one who voted for all these outrageous agreements with Europe, making Italy the refugee camp of Europe," he added.
According to him, the only answer to the problem of immigration is "to block ships (which save migrants), to close the ports and guard the borders" of Italy. Reported by Mediapool.
- » Islamic State Threatens U.S. Attacks Over Jerusalem Decision
- » Iraq Executed 38 People Sentenced to Death for Terrorism
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » 6700 Rohingya were Killed in the First Month of Violence in Myanmar
- » Palestine will Demand Full Membership of the UN, Mahmoud Abbas said
- » Putin Says will Run as Independent Candidate For New Kremlin Term