The Socialists are Demanding the Resignation of the Minister of Internal Affairs
The Bulgarian Socialist Party called on Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to demand the resignation of Interior Minister Valentin Radev. This was announced by the BSP MP Krasimir Yankov during a briefing in the National Assembly. He made a statement on behalf of the party along with his colleagues from the Internal Commission.
"At the moment we are addressing the Prime Minister, before there is a system collapse, and before the public pressure is strong enough to demand resignation" Yankov said, quoted by Focus.
According to him, if the problems are not solved, the BSP opposition will develop a working security system and staffing.
"The Interior Minister again confused the public with his views on the lawful functioning of security services, this person is a threat to democracy," Krasimir Yankov said. iNews.bg
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans