Islamic State Admits: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is Dead
Members of the jihadist group Islamic State admitted the death of its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. This was announced by the TV channel "Alsumaria", referring to the local source in the Nainawa province of Iraq.
According to the information, extremists have given a brief statement confirming the death of Al Bagdadi. But it is not clear where the jihadist leader was killed. Some weeks ago, when unconfirmed evidence of his death was revealed, it was not clear how and where it happened. Some sources say this happened during a US bombing in Iraq. According to others, including Moscow, Al-Baghdadi may have died in the Russian raid bombing.
- » Huge New Screen in London's Picadilly Circus will Display Ads Based on Nearby Cars and People
- » Nearly 40 People were Detained in Istanbul in Operation Against Islamic State
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » North Korea Wants to Become Allies with Iran Against the United States
- » Puigdemont Proposed Negotiations with Madrid Without Clarity About his Intentions
- » North Korea was Behind the Global Cyber Attacks with the Virus WannaCry