Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of Wimbledon
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Roger Federer at the round of sixteen of Wibledon 2017 tennis tournament, reported BNR.
Dimitrov dropped out of Wimbledon after suffering a 3:0 defeat (4:6; 2:6; 4:6) by the Swiss tennis player in a match that lasted for 1.37 hours only.
Federer has six victories against Dimitrov in six matches.
Federer now stands alone atop the Open Era list for most Wimbledon quarter-final appearances.
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov