Burgas With Renovated Sea Garden
The renovated and oldest part of the Sea Garden, the so-called historical core, was opened on Sunday in Burgas, reported bTV.
The most attractive is the fountain with an impressive light and water show.
Over 200 nozzles eject the water at different altitudes, forming a variety of water figures in violet, red, blue, green, yellow and white.
If you have the opportunity to visit Burgas, you definitely must go to check it out!
- » New Quake Spreads Alarm, Sends Mexicans into Streets
- » Angela Merkel Tries To Reach Undecided German Voters Ahead Of Sunday Election
- » Iraqi Kurds Abroad Begin Voting In Disputed Independence Referendum
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays