Burgas With Renovated Sea Garden
The renovated and oldest part of the Sea Garden, the so-called historical core, was opened on Sunday in Burgas, reported bTV.
The most attractive is the fountain with an impressive light and water show.
Over 200 nozzles eject the water at different altitudes, forming a variety of water figures in violet, red, blue, green, yellow and white.
If you have the opportunity to visit Burgas, you definitely must go to check it out!
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling