Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul on July 10th. This was reported by the Government Information Service. The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the event at the invitation of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The forum, which this year is under the motto "Bridges to our Energy Future" , will be attended by over 5,000 delegates from around the world. The Congress will cover all aspects of industry, including its social, economic and environmental impact.
The World Oil Congress is organized by the World Petroleum Council, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. It aims to promote the sustainable use and management of global oil resources for the benefit of all./ Focus News Agency
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters