Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul on July 10th. This was reported by the Government Information Service. The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the event at the invitation of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The forum, which this year is under the motto "Bridges to our Energy Future" , will be attended by over 5,000 delegates from around the world. The Congress will cover all aspects of industry, including its social, economic and environmental impact.
The World Oil Congress is organized by the World Petroleum Council, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. It aims to promote the sustainable use and management of global oil resources for the benefit of all./ Focus News Agency
- » End of Autonomous Catalonia! Madrid has taken away the Rights of the Government of Puigdemont
- » New Zealand's New Prime Minister will be the Youngest Female Leader in the World
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished