Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate in the 22nd World Petroleum Congress in Istanbul on July 10th. This was reported by the Government Information Service. The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the event at the invitation of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The forum, which this year is under the motto "Bridges to our Energy Future" , will be attended by over 5,000 delegates from around the world. The Congress will cover all aspects of industry, including its social, economic and environmental impact.
The World Oil Congress is organized by the World Petroleum Council, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. It aims to promote the sustainable use and management of global oil resources for the benefit of all./ Focus News Agency
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » The President of Peru Refused to Resign, Despite Allegations of Corruption
- » Trump and Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Last Night
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1