President releases 2nd account of 2014 consultations on financial situation
President Rumen Radev has published the written account of consultations held at the Presidential institution on July 14, 2014.
The consultations focused on the financial situation in the country amid developments around the Corporate Commercial Bank (CCB).
The release represents the fulfilment of the President's commitment to the Bulgarian society, the President’s press office said./ Focus news Agency
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016