Around 60% of Bulgaria's Biggest Companies Have Increased Their Revenues in 2016
Growth is reported by companies operating in the technology, machinery, pharmacy, food, trade and textile sectors. This is presented by the "Capital 100" ranking for the tenth consecutive year. However, small and medium business are stimulating the Bulgarian economy rather than large companies.
The past year was not so good for energy and metallurgical giants because of low commodity prices.
The construction sector also took a downturn due to declining of government procurement, despite the revival in smaller companies building homes and offices in Sofia. Growth is tangible in food and drug manufacturers and retailers, whose revenues are increasing due to high domestic consumption.
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32