Traffic For Heavy Goods Vehicles on Bulgarian Highways is Being Banned
From now on, the traffic for a heavy goods vehicles on Bulgarian highways is being banned but only during a certain hours.
On Friday, the ban is valid from 18:00 to 20:00 on ‘’Trakia’’ Highway from Sofia to Plovdiv. On Sunday, the restriction is from 16:00 to 20:00 for the entire highway.
Heavy Goods Vehicles will be stopped on Struma Motorway on Saturday from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm in the direction of Kulata border checkpoint. There will be also a prohibition on ‘’Maritsa’’ from 16:00 to 20:00 on Sunday in direction to Svilengrad.
Restrictions on ‘’Hemus’’ highway are only for ‘’Sofia-Yablanitsa’’ section on Friday and Sunday afternoons.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs