22 Commercial Sites were Sealed Just for a Week on Southern Black Sea Coast
For the non-issuance of receipts, 22 sites on the southern Black Sea coast have been sealed since the beginning of July, and since the beginning of the year their number is 156. This was announced by the National Revenue Agency.
The last closed object is a children's goods store in Nessebar. Last week in the Sunny Beach resort the shut places were battery tricycles, an attraction facility and a shoe store . Among the temporary closed sites on the South Black Sea coast are a car wash and a fast food restaurant.
The actions are mainly aimed at changing the behavior of traders towards voluntary compliance. At the same time, violators have the law applied in all its severity.
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Four Beach Concessions will be Suspended'
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations