22 Commercial Sites were Sealed Just for a Week on Southern Black Sea Coast
For the non-issuance of receipts, 22 sites on the southern Black Sea coast have been sealed since the beginning of July, and since the beginning of the year their number is 156. This was announced by the National Revenue Agency.
The last closed object is a children's goods store in Nessebar. Last week in the Sunny Beach resort the shut places were battery tricycles, an attraction facility and a shoe store . Among the temporary closed sites on the South Black Sea coast are a car wash and a fast food restaurant.
The actions are mainly aimed at changing the behavior of traders towards voluntary compliance. At the same time, violators have the law applied in all its severity.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort