Levski Sofia Makes a Star Addition in a Busy Summer Transfer Window
Levski’s management continues with their shopping spree as the Bulgarian club bought a player with more than 50 goals in England. The Spanish playmaker Jordi Gomez started his career as a youth of Barcelona and also played for Espanyol, Wigan, Swansea, Sunderland and Blackburn.
The 32-year-old Spaniard currently goes medical examinations in Sofia and soon after will sign a three-year contract. The biggest success in his career is winning FA cup in 2013 with Wigan at Wembley Stadium. Reported by Sportal.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday