The Parliament Reviews the Resignation of the Manager of National Health Insurance Fund
The parliament will review the resignation of Glinka Komitov who resigned last week without pointing out any reasons. All this happens in the midst of tension between several hospital and the fund due to cut budgets and financial limitations.
The news of the resignation was announced by the chairman of the health commission in the parliament Daniela Daritkova Md who said the procedures of selecting a new head of the fund have already started.
As of now Komitov has not revealed any information and the Bulgarian Socialist Party demand a debate in the parliament on the subject. Reported by Mediapool.
- » Budget 2018 Envisages Additional 400 mln for Healthcare
- » Within 6 Months Everyone in Bulgaria will have Access to their Electronic Health Records
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
- » We Mark the Day of the Bulgarian Doctor
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year