The Parliament Reviews the Resignation of the Manager of National Health Insurance Fund
The parliament will review the resignation of Glinka Komitov who resigned last week without pointing out any reasons. All this happens in the midst of tension between several hospital and the fund due to cut budgets and financial limitations.
The news of the resignation was announced by the chairman of the health commission in the parliament Daniela Daritkova Md who said the procedures of selecting a new head of the fund have already started.
As of now Komitov has not revealed any information and the Bulgarian Socialist Party demand a debate in the parliament on the subject. Reported by Mediapool.
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year