Successful Start for Bulgarian Tennis Players at Wimbledon
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov scored a 7:6 (4), 6:2, 6:2 victory versus Diego Schwartzman, Argentine, in the first round of Wimbledon, reported BNR.
In the second Dimitrov will face Cyprian vet Macros Baghdatis.
On the other side, Bulgarian tennis girl Tsvetana Pironkova won 6:1, 6:4 in the first round of Wimbledon, playing versus Italian Sara Errani.
Danish Caroline Wozniacki will be the next rival of Pironkova.
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad
- » Ludogorets has Prepared a Unique Gift to Milan (Photos)