Nikolaevo V Reservoir Overflows, No Injured
After intense and torrential rainfall, the water of Nikolaevo V dam overflowed at around 13:20 in the area of Tenekien Han, Pleven region, the regional department of the Interior Ministry said.
Second-class road Pleven-Lovech is closed for all motor vehicles due to flooding and a large landslide. All vehicles in the sector have been evacuated. There are no casualties or people in trouble./FOCUS News Agency
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018
- » Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
- » Possible 30% Rise in the Prices of Tickets for the Public Transport in Burgas
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria