New bird flu cases found in France
The French agriculture ministry says a case of the highly contagious H5N8 strain of bird flu has been confirmed on a farm in northern France and it has put in place measures to contain the outbreak, Newshub reported.
The case was reported about 15km from where another outbreak was confirmed in Tournai, Belgium, earlier in June, the ministry said in a statement.
It said 11 cases of avian flu have been confirmed in Belgium since the start of June.
France is slowly recovering from a bird flu crisis that hammered the duck industry in southwestern France./ Focus News Agency
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear
- » U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019
- » The Chinese Quantum Satellite Exchanges Data at 7600 Kilometers
- » 82% of the World's Wealth is in the Hands of 1% of the People
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented